Q. Who can tell me more about pressure ulcers?

There are  a great many medical professionals that are qualified to give advice with regards to the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. This list includes district nurses, occupational therapists and tissue viability nurses as well as your local general practioner (GP).

Whilst Squirrel Medical™ can provide product advice, we cannot prescribe equipment for individual clinical needs.